Saturday, 27 April 2013

Hi its been long since i posted last. I thought nobody was reading it till i got a call from somebody who asked me to start writing again. I know there are quite pessimistic people who thinks that market is the place of loosing everything, but let me tell you something i was one of them till i started making money in the market, all you need is discipline and continuous hard work to brush your skills and try to learn as much as you can because market is like an "Abyss" with infinite depth the more you dig and go deeper to reach the end the more surprises it will offer you. I have been trading since 6 years lost fortune of money and the day i thought market is not the place for me I received a message stating "trade intraday with our calls" i subscribed myself and made 4 lacs a month and wondered how they can advice and know exactly whats going on. Then i started a new journey and thanks to google and yahoo where i got connected with Subho who taught me something which i needed to learn and started reading books related to technical analysis only in day trading. Whatever I read i started backtesting it and then applied in my trading I was just amazed with the results. Now my new passion is to collect 100 traders from the market to trade on my advice. I created this blog to make people understand that one can make serious amount of money from the market specially those who have loads and waist them due to their egoism. I hope one day traders would appreciate me. So from Monday I would start again the blog and give advice intraday.

No comments:

Post a Comment